Massage Therapy Near Me In Woodbridge
Massage Therapy has been practiced for over 5,000 years, making it one of the oldest healing techniques. Simply put, massage therapy is manual manipulation of soft tissues; this includes muscles, connective tissues, tendons and ligaments.
Contrary to popular belief, massage therapy is not just a “relaxing” or a “muscle stiffness relief” treatment. In addition to these two benefits, massage therapy is an effective therapeutic technique for many conditions.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Decreases Depression, Anxiety, insomnia and Fatigue
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps with Hormone Regulation and Control of Diabetes
- Improves Athletic Performance and Prevents Sports Injuries
- Raises Immunity
- Reduces Fibromyalgia, Bursitis, Arthritis and Other Joint Pain
- Helps Alleviate Muscle Pain
- Prevents and Alleviates Headaches and Migraines
- Improves Digestive disorders
- Improves Quality of life
To experience these benefits for yourself, call (905) 605-1230 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Janelle.